Monday, March 14

My garden will succeed!

For 3 years now I have been trying to reap what I sow. Yes, in all aspects of life. But for the purpose of this post let's focus on actual gardening.

What is the secret? Where are all the beautiful veggies that I hope for every Spring? Why can't I get my garden to grow? Every year at this time I make the resolution to succeed and and every year I fail (again lets stick to gardening please).

My husband built me raised beads for a small garden that gets about 6 hours of light during the day. With lot's of rocks that needed to be cleared. Why are there so many rocks!!!!!

We start from seeds and seedlings which have already started to grow. And we plant in early May. We have tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, green beans, cucumber, carrots and corn.....oh and watermelon and pumpkin. Ok maybe we went a little overboard. But this year I am determined to harvest actual veggies and hopefully some fruit. I mean this used to be farm land right? How hard can it be? All advise welcome in the comments. Together we can help my garden survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment