Friday, June 24

Planting Roots

It seems so natural. Plants growing from a seed into a sprout and the roots developing and etablishing themselves in one place. Expanding and intertwining. Growing stronger and thriving.

So when the topic comes up (and it does quite frequently) of moving or staying I like to side with the roots. To live in one place (this place). To know your neighbors and the businesses that surround you. It seems so natural.

It is however sometimes hard to take the natural approach. There are may factors to this topic. Schools, taxes, traffic, jobs, loves and the list goes on. It is a tough topic. I have heard many arguments on both sides. I have watched people struggle with making such a decison. I do not envy them.

But I hope in the end it will all come back to the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment