Friday, December 2

Resolutions!!!! Or wishful thinking?

What is the definition of insanity? I would like to answer my life! But I believe the correct answer is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result. Or something like that. I am going from memory.

Point being, it is time for a change. And what better time of year to start than the holiday season. So I am making my resolutions before the New Year. Why? Because it never works when I do it in January. So lets shake it up!

I have already started. For the Christmas season I have a hit list of things that I like for me and the family to do. It never gets done but to my suprise I am on top of it this year. Santa (Granite Run mall, no line). Check. Tickets for the girls to see the Nutcracker at Nuemann. Which my daughter declares the best performance. Check. Still working on Longwood Gardens. And the list goes on.

I have this one resolution so far. It is to get things done. So I am starting early and working on the check list and hopefully when New Years gets here rather than resolving I will hopefully be relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment